Features | Whats New |Demo |Case Study| Download | Subscribe Now
Analyst4j - Find Using Metrics - Eclipse Plugin
What's New In V 1.5.0
Watch Analyst4j Demo V 1.5.0
Software metrics deals with the measurement of software product and the process by which it is developed. Metrics provide a quantitative basis for the development and validation of models of the software development process.
Analyst4j automates software measurement and empowers the users with an unique search and analysis environment based on metrics. [Features
Software metrics expose various quality attributes of code, which are of great use for software development and maintenance team. Analyst4j ensures effective use of metrics by providing a search facility based on automated software metrics. Metrics based search enables users to find facts which are otherwise impossible to find given the size of software. For eg. one can find out all methods which are unstructured (potential risk for maintenance and testing) using Essential Complexity(McCabe).
Consider evaluating and using Analyst4j for your project, if you want
- To do cause (Pareto) analysis, and find the 20% of your software artifacts which are responsible for the majority of the effect.
- Find Antipatterns elements quickly (Blob classes, Spaghetti Code, Swiss Knife Classes..)
- Perform custom analysis and interpretations based on automated software metrics.
- Understand current maintainability of your project.
- Find areas of improvement to ensure future maintainability.
- Adopt and maintain open source Java products. Evaluate your candidates quality/maintainability using Analyst4j.
- Understand the effect of using software metrics, or Find out what Analyst4j can find out for you.
- Estimate testing effort based on metrics such as Cyclomatic Complexity and Halstead Effort.
While the built in search and analysis gives head start, you can create your own search queries and subsequently custom analysis based on these search queries. Analyst4j provides an easy and effective interface to create custom search and analysis.
Software maintainers are often faced with a situation to evaluate the current quality of software to provide cost-effective and optimal solutions for clients. Use Analyst4j to judge the current quality aspects of the system using software metrics. Further Analyst4j generates reports in RTF(Word) format which you may edit and add value.
If you outsource software maintenance, you can evaluate the quality before and after maintenance activities and ensure that your assets are up to your quality mark and maintainable. Analyst4j generates PDF'ed reporting which aides in quick and authentic communication.
Watch Analyst4j Demonstration[V1.0.0]
Vote for Analyst4j at EclipsePluginCentral