- Windows NT / 2000 / 2003 / XP
- JRE 5.0
- Eclipse 3.1 or higher
- Optional: Microsoft Visio 2003 and above, for Export to Visio feature.
- Minimum Hardware Requirements: Intel Pentium III 1.0 GHz, 256 MB RAM.
Free Trial & Limitation
You are free to download and install Flowchart4j and try before deciding to purchase. You can try out all the features including export to visio for your programs, however if you are under trial mode, flowchart4j draws flowcharts for those functions which have less than 4 conditional construct and sequence diagram message calls are limited to 4 calls.
Time Limited Trial License
We also offer a time limited evaluation license, please use the Windows->Preferences->Flowchart4j option to send us a evaluation request. The trial license is normally sent within 24hrs.
Installing Flowchart4j Plugin.
1. Using update site(Recommended).
Use Eclipse -> Help -> Software Updates, follow the wizard and enter the following url when asked for 'Update Site URL'
2. Download zip file and unzip the contents into your eclipse installation directory.
Download Flowchar4j Plugin[16 MB]
Installing Flowchart4j Standalone
Download Flowchart4j v2 Standalone [57 MB]
Download and unzip the contents in a folder (for eg. C:\Flowchart4j) and launch flowchart4j.exe)
Refer getting started
- * Bug fixes for sequence diagram generation.
- * Added Sequence Diagram Generation
- * Export Sequence Diagram to Microsoft Visio
- * Export Flowchart to Microsoft Visio
- * Bug fixes
- * First Release
- * Automated Control Flow Diagram